Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hello all! Just wanted to update everyone on the comings and goings of the Moore family. Nathan is still a growing, healthy and happy little boy. Mom and Dad couldn't be prouder! He's laughing at all of his father's antics while I can only get smiles from the kid. Who can blame him, right? His dad is just hilarious plus that beard just tickles. When he laughs, we can't help but laugh ourselves. Before we know it, our stomachs are sore from laughing at Nathan who is laughing at us, who are laughing at Nathan, who is laughing at us... you get the picture.

Andrew is studying hard for his CCIE certification which entails a written examination and a lab. It's a toughy, but I'm sure he'll do well. It's in his nature to succeed. I mean, look at him- he's happily married to an incredible woman (wink), he has a great job, he somehow managed to fix up this insanely scary house, and he has a son who adores his daddy! Life is great!

I'm not doing too shabby either. After discussing with Andrew our options, we decided it would be best for me to stay home with Nathan. So, I'm home! (Hence the title of this post- "Home Sweet Home") I feel so blessed to get to stay home and raise my son. It was killing me the idea of missing him grow up, which I've learned happens so fast.

So, just an update on our house, which is on the market now. You can check out the listing on allentate.com and search for the house using the street name: Rothgeb. The address is 2705 Rothgeb Drive in Raleigh. We had an open house a few weeks ago and had a couple nibbles, but no bites. We've also had several showings, but again, no bites. Looks like we're just going to have to enjoy living in this house... dang.

3 comments:

  1. I found your website! Yeah!!! So you're not going back for a month? Your house was amazing. You guys did a phenomenal job on it. I was beyond impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for stay-at-home-mommying!! I am so happy for you and for Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you're going to stay home. I know you're loving it. And what a great house! We're you guys always planning to reno and sell? Because I certainly wouldn't mind living there. I hope all is well with you guys.

    ReplyDelete