Thursday, December 15, 2011

Not So Merry Christmas Pictures

On Black Friday, Andrew and I got a new camera and I've just been itching to use it for this year's Christmas card pictures.  Unfortunately the picture taking didn't really work out.  Don't get me wrong, the camera was great, but the subject I was photographing wouldn't really cooperate. Also, we waited too long to take our pictures so we couldn't get the cards ordered and sent in time for Christmas. So, we've decided to share our pictures this way.  At least now you can see all the pictures that wouldn't have made it on the card. Those are more fun anyway. :)


 





This is when Daddy came downstairs to help Mommy



















I swear I have a picture of me at this age where I look just like this.



This is probably the picture that would've made it on your card




Since there is no card I get to send out this year, I want to take this opportunity thank all my family and friends for all your support this year.  There have been many ups and downs, lots of great and wonderful ups and many difficult downs.  Thank you for loving my family no matter what and always being willing to reach out and lift our burdens. 

We are grateful for the joy that our little guy, Nathan brings into our lives.  Though he does have a little temper (ok, it's kind of a big temper) when he doesn't get his way, he is truly so kindhearted.  It just makes me melt when he sees someone having a hard time and he'll go over to give them a hug.  Since he's such a big kid, we believe he's going to be the one that sticks up for the little guys who are bullied. What more could a mother ask for?

I'm so grateful for a husband who works so hard to provide for his family.  Andrew is so giving of his time and energy to me and Nathan.  He is an incredible father! Nathan already looks up to Andrew.  Often when Andrew is working in the office on his laptop, Nathan will want to play on the keyboard that goes to our desktop computer. Nathan wants to be a dork just like his daddy. Again, what more could a mother ask for? I would be delighted if my son turned out to be just like his daddy.

I've been up to my usual activities: laundry, cooking, cleaning, and raising a very active 21 month-old. I'm grateful I get to be at home with my little guy and play such a huge role in helping him grow up.  For the second year in a row, I got to participate in singing and playing my flute with a group of women from church.  We call ourselves the "Parlor Singers."  We perform a couple concerts in our homes and a couple concerts in nursing homes.  We also performed in our stake's Creche Exhibit. I also got to perform with my stake choir (and orchestra) who performed pieces from the Messiah and other pieces that are often performed by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  What a way to celebrate the season! I love to sing, though I know I'm probably the least talented singer in the Fisher family.

Again, we love you all and are so grateful for you!  Merry Christmas from the Moore's!

1 comment:

  1. I love that pic down below of Andrew and Nathan by the creek. And don't even worry about the crying pictures...there is always more of those than the super happy ones. haha! PS Way to be in that music group!

    ReplyDelete