Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Excuse Me, You Have Toilet Paper Stuck to Your Foot

So, this was kind of, well, very gross.  Also, I'm sure this will not be the only time this happens.  A couple days ago I was in our office getting some items together for a lesson for my Sunbeam class.  Nathan was playing quietly in our family room.  After a few minutes, I decided he was being a bit too quiet.  I went looking for him and I came upon him coming out of our half bath.  I peaked in the bathroom.  The toilet paper was all unrolled and on the ground.  The toilet seat was up and there was water all over the ground.  I looked at Nathan.  He had a piece of toilet paper stuck to his chin and his foot.  I picked him up and found that his sleeves were all wet.  I gagged a little bit.  My son played with toilet water!  My son ate toilet paper which very likely had toilet water on it! I quickly undressed him and scrubbed him all over.

If that's not a guilty face, I don't know what is
 
Hopefully I can get over the fact that Nathan's hands were in toilet.  Right now I can't think of anything worse, but I'm sure in Nathan's mind he's saying, "Challenge accepted."

3 comments:

  1. It could have been a lot worse. There could have been something worse than just toilet water in the toilet. ;)

    I do have you beat, though... Josh ate poop from his diaper! Can't get worse than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true, eating poop is much worse. It's a shame babies can't use scope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofia was inclined to the toilet water too...I don't have any evidence that she ever drank it but deep down inside it's hard to doubt. hahaah!

    ReplyDelete