Thursday, March 31, 2011

More 1st Birthday Pics and Videos

Thanks to Aunt Vanessa, we have more videos and pictures of Nathan's birthday to share. As I mentioned in my previous post, Nathan and Josh, well... they don't really see eye to eye on things.  Josh is a sweet boy who loves to hug.  Nathan doesn't quite like to be touched.


Again, as I mentioned in my previous post, Daddy gave Nathan a chocolate bar to enjoy after Nathan finished his cupcake.  Many people at the party thought we were nuts giving our kid chocolate.  Sure, Nathan didn't take an afternoon nap on his birthday, but he didn't have diarrhea.  Hah!


Before Nathan would really dig into the chocolate bar, he made sure to eat every bit of his cupcake.  It got to the point where he was sucking on his arm to get all that yummy cupcake. Yeah, he gets that from me.


Here are more pics from the event as well (please ignore my double chin):





1 comment:

  1. What a cute Birthday party!!!! The cake and cupcakes look awesome and Nathan obviously proved that they tasted just as good! What a good mommy you are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete