Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You Know What They Say About Guys With Big Heads...

Nathan had his one year check up earlier this week and he's doing great.  My doctor is perfect for me.  Every little concern I have (which is many) he is quick to ease my mind.  Nathan growing and happy- what mom could ask for more?

He's about the 70th percentile for length

About 62nd percentile for weight- which is normal for his height

His head I have to say is a bit bigger than average.  He is officially above the 97th percentile.  The sad thing is I don't know who to blame.  The Fishers have big heads, but so do the Moores.  It's a toss up!

Though his head will probably be as big as mine by the time he's two, I love the kid- every bit of him. Oh, and what they say about guys with big heads? Big brains! Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment